Engineering & ConstructionCONTACT US
Full execution and management of industrial engineering and construction projects
Stork offers full execution and management of industrial engineering and construction projects, for both small / medium-sized greenfield installations as well as brownfield plant modifications, including engineering, procurement, work preparation, and mechanical and electrical installation works. Our integrated engineering and construction capabilities can efficiently upgrade production installations, expand client facilities and keep assets compliant to the latest requirements, both as main or as subcontractor.
We have proven project management procedures in place to manage mechanical construction projects of all types, sizes and degrees of complexity. We have the resources to manage your projects safely, efficiently and within schedule.
Onshore and Offshore
Stork also offers a wide range of construction support services as part of both onshore and offshore maintenance and repair programs. Utilizing multi-disciplined crews to provide for an efficient service, these services can also be supported through the use of rope access teams.
Our Industrial Engineering & Construction offering:
- Mechanical, piping, electrical & instrumentation construction services.
- Plant engineering services.
- Construction support services.
- Project management services.
- Management and coordination of civil works and other subcontractors.
- Risk analysis, procurement, work preparation and project execution planning.
- Skilled technicians and supervision supported by experienced project management.
- Safe and predictable project execution.
- Quality management and quality assurance documentation.
- Prefabrication and revisions take place in our own facilities.
PRINCE Project Management
Complete project execution, from prefabrication to installation, can be integrated in Stork’s PRINCE system, which offers integrated workflow and business process management for controlled execution of multidisciplinary construction projects and modifications. PRINCE includes the work preparation and traceable administration of:
- Piping (prefab & field)
- Non Destructive Examinations (NDE)
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT)
- Electrical & instrumentation
- Steel structures
- Painting, insulation, scaffolding
How we add Value
Decades of experience of working in live plants and brownfield environments lead to in-depth understanding of clients’ operations and business needs.
Developed best practice in construction and modification project management to keep planned downtime to a minimum and as short as possible.
Track record of designing and constructing new installations and modifications to the client’s specific requirements and expectations.
Extensive experience of managing risk appropriately and delivering excellent HSE performance in constantly changing environments.
Construction and modification insights help to minimize investment and operational costs, while robust work preparation provides the flexibility to adapt to changes efficiently and seamlessly.