Turbine & Compressor Hydraulics Services
Hydraulics Maintenance & Modernization
Stork offers complete maintenance & repair for hydraulic and electrohydraulic control and actuation equipment on turbomachinery. Furthermore, we upgrade hydraulic regulator systems to electrohydraulic interfaces, enabling newly installed automation systems to interface with the machine. Customers benefit from our in-depth knowledge of turbine and compressor control requirements and our component know-how.
How we add value:
- Our hydraulics maintenance and modernization is integrated into our overall turbomachinery services portfolio with its turnkey approach, resulting in smoother projects and single line of communication.
- Our automation know-how enables our customer to select the most viable solution for his challenge, ranging from 1:1 repair or replacement to complete modernization.
Scope of Services
Maintenance & Repair
Including Spare Parts Delivery for:
- ASKANIA jet pipe regulators
- Hydraulic actuators
- Hydraulic governors
- Hydraulic protection devices
Modernization & Optimization
- Engineering and Risk Analysis
- Conversion ASKANIA Regulator to Electrohydraulic Converter
- Conversion Hydraulic into Electrohydraulic Actuation along with Automation Solutions
- SIL Rating of Safety Functions
- 1:1 ASKANIA Replacements
- Electrohydraulic Conversion along with Automation Solutions
Our value promise: ‘Complete life cycle services’
Stork provides OEM quality engineering, execution, service & maintenance, modernization, calibration and validation at competitive pricing. We work closely with our customers for the best solution towards business excellence in each phase of the plant life cycle.
We are a full maintenance partner for:
- Steam Turbines
- Upgrades of Control Systems
- Auxiliary Systems
- Component Manufacturing